Administration Assistant - Chief Executive's Team
Starting salary £22kpa pro rata + excellent benefits
Full time (37 hours)
In this role you will provide a high quality and responsive administrative service to the Chief Executive's Office team.
You will need:
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel
- A positive and proactive approach to working with colleagues
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information and to treat complaints in a positive way, using tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly within a team whilst using own initiative
- Ability to occasionally work outside normal office hours
In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits (including a pension scheme, healthcare, generous leave and flexi time), work life balance policies and a range of training and personal development opportunities.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your contact details on our recruitment line (01235 515924).
Closing date for returned applications is midday on Friday 31 May 2019.
Interviews to be held on Friday 7 June 2019.