Community Liaison Officer - MD Group - Abingdon
- Pro rata Annual Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum FTE (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday a year + BH’s (pro rata)
Are you an effective communicator, with experience in the affordable housing maintenance and repairs sector? Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service to Soha and their residents? Do you have the enthusiasm to drive projects that add real value to local communities?
MD Group is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Community Liaison Officer to provide effective communication, consultation and support to residents in relation to the repairs and maintenance service that they receive from MD Group. You will provide the key link between MD Group and residents, assisting in the completion of surveys, resolving concerns and complaints and carrying out proactive communication within local communities to help MD Group understand what we need to do to deliver our service commitments to the highest possible standard.
The Community Liaison officer will also be responsible for supporting MD Group's social value contribution and communications within the region and the communities in which it works.
The required duties of the successful candidate will be:
- · Liaising with Soha, their resident groups and community members
- · Providing a friendly and courteous service to residents to ensure concerns and complaints are understood and addressed effectively
- · Supporting, communicating and advising MD Group on any resident matter.
- · Ensuring resident safety and security at all times
- · Close, daily liaison and communication with the operational team
- · Fully assisting with contract administration, including letters and, phone calls and ensuring the resident is fully briefed on relevant matters.
- · Visiting residents in their homes to discuss works that have been carried out, to seek feedback and to help to resolve concerns and complaints.
- · Arranging/attending engagement activities, such as coffee mornings or “meet the team” exhibitions.
- · Supporting vulnerable residents and liaising with Carers, family and Occupational Therapists
- · Supporting a diverse resident demographic and adapting our service as required
- · Compiling resident liaison and community involvement reports
- · Gaining resident feedback through satisfaction questionnaires and reporting the results
- · Proactively organising and participating in social value activity in the local communities, such as organising ‘ working in construction’ talks in schools for year 7 to 11 pupils
- · Arranging individual projects that benefit the local community
- · Managing charitable events and local sponsorship
- · Ensuring safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- · Ensuring compliance with our GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) policy
- · Attendance at client/site meetings when required
- · Assisting in driving continuous improvement in resident satisfaction KPIs
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Highly organised with good attention to detail
· Proactive and positive, 'can do' attitude
· Knowledge of MS Office applications
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV to Richard Perry. Operations Manager. MD Group. Email email@example.com
About MD Group
MD Group is a leading affordable housing and public sector building maintenance specialist. It mainly works with Local Authorities and Housing Association landlords to build, maintain and renew the homes, properties and public buildings in their care.
MD Group helps its customers meet the challenge of managing restricted budgets while maintaining its commitment to the communities it serves by delivering the highest standards of work in the most efficient manner possible, reliably, on budget and as specified.
Over two decades MD Group has established a reputation for quality delivery, supported by outstanding process, exemplary training and continuous investment; consistently outperforming its competitors in terms of value for money and satisfaction. Today, it is one of the largest building services companies in the South West, with a growing business nationwide.
MD Group is an Equal Opportunities employer.