Housing Officer - Lettings, 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Starting salary c£28k pa + excellent benefits.
We are looking for an experienced housing officer to join our lettings team. You will need to provide front line housing management services and housing advice to existing and potential tenants, tenant/resident groups or their representatives, particularly in relation to affordability, sustainability and welfare benefits.
You will be responsible as part of a housing management team for providing a responsive and proactive lettings service to residents in general needs and sheltered housing in accordance with the regulators customer standards.
You will need:
- Previous experience in a housing or similar environments
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and safeguarding duties
- Excellent administrative, organisation and interpersonal skills, particularly with residents who may be vulnerable or anxious
- Experience of working with external agencies and contractors
- A positive approach to dealing with challenges and complaints
- Full driving licence
- The ability to work occasional evenings / weekends
In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits (including a pensions scheme, health care, generous leave and flexi time), work life balance polices and a range of training and personal development opportunities.
To find out more email email@example.com or leave your contact details on our recruitment line (01235 515924).
Closing date for returned applications is midday on Friday 17 August 2018.
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 29 August 2018.