Terms and Conditions for the Soha membership spring prize draw
1. These terms and conditions apply to the “Special Spring Prize Draw” (The Draw). By entering The Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Draw is open to tenants, shared owners or leaseholders who are accepted for membership of Soha Housing. Please refer to eligibility criteria to become a member. Existing members are eligible and will be entered into The Draw.
3. If you are not already a member, to qualify for The Draw you must submit your application for membership online, by phone or in person by 14 February 2019 23.59hrs (Closing Date). All entrants who are accepted as members will be entered into The Draw. Entries received after the Closing Date will still be eligible for membership approval but will not be entered in to The Draw.
4. To qualify for The Draw an entrant must not:
- Have unauthorised rent arrears.
- Be in breach of their tenancy agreement or lease.
5. Employees of Soha Housing are not eligible for membership and therefore not eligible to enter The Draw.
6. By entering The Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Soha Housing will verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. One prize is offered. The prize winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the Closing Date. The Prize winner will be notified as soon as possible thereafter.
8. The prize offered is as follows:
Equivalent of one month’s rent sent to the winner as a cheque or by bank transfer.
£500 sent to the winner as a cheque or by bank transfer.
9. Only one prize will be awarded. The prize is non–transferable and there is no alternative.
10. Soha Housing reserves the right to cancel or amend the The Draw without notice in the event of any event outside Soha Housing’s reasonable control.
11. In the event of any dispute regarding conduct, results and all other matters relating to The Draw, the decision of the Directors shall be final.
12. Soha Housing reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Terms and Conditions. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from The Draw, Soha Housing may select a replacement entrant who will be subject to these terms and conditions.
13. Soha Housing cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering The Draw or as a result of accepting any prize. Soha Housing is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in The Draw.
14. Any liability or limits relating to tax and/or benefits are the sole responsibility of The Draw winner
Data Protection and Publicity
15. The winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Soha Housing may use their name and address in any publicity both in paper and online.
16. Any personal data relating to entrants is subject to Soha Housing’s Data Protection policy.
17. The Draw is governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.