If you are in danger
please use a safer computer,
or call 999 or
1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732).

To leave this site quickly
click the ‘Quick Exit’ button
at the top of any page.


Pest control

If you have a pest problem and do nothing  – you could be causing a serious health risk to your family and your neighbours. If you’ve got pests please take action to deal with them. 

What are pests?

Household pest examples include (but not limited to) rats, mice, ants, wasps, fleas, squirrels, pigeons, bedbugs and cockroaches. Whatever the pest please contact us to arrange for them to be removed.

What should I do?

Contact us to talk about dealing with the pests. If you decide to organise getting rid of the pests, you can find local firms through online directories or use the British Pest Control Association’s website to find a local member. Please remember that private pest control companies will charge for their services.

South Oxfordshire District Council and the Vale of White Horse District Council no longer offer any form of pest control services.  

Other district councils may still offer pest control services.  If you aren't sure which council your home comes under, you can find out here .

The British Pest Control Association also has useful advice on identifying pests and details of the most common household pests.

Flea or bedbug infestation - What should I do?

If you have a flea or bedbug infestation you'll find useful information on what to do issued by Total Pest Control (UK) Ltd below: 

Flea infestation checklist and Bedbugs - What to do

Contact Us


Soha Housing
Royal Scot House
99 Station Road
OX11 7NN


01235 515 900
0800 014 15 45

Quick Links