- consult tenants on the service standards for cleaning of communal areas, including window cleaning,
- inform you of the service charges,
- keep communal areas clean and tidy with fortnightly cleans,
- give you information about when and where communal cleaning will be carried out, and
- instruct our contractors to display and sign a timetable to show when cleaning has been done.
Soha is responsible for the maintenance of all communal land which we own which does not form part of individual tenancy responsibilities.
This includes cutting the grass, pruning hedges and maintaining planted areas and hard standings and generally making the area look tidy, as we want you to be proud of where you live.
- consult tenants on service standards for grass-cutting, weeding, upkeep of planted areas and any additional work needed, and
- give you information about when and where grounds maintenance work will be carried out.
Please remember to:
- keep communal areas clean and tidy,
- keep all pets under control, making sure they don’t foul communal areas,
- report any faults or repairs to communal areas – for example, communal doors, lights and door entry systems to Soha,
- put out waste and recycling bins on collection days,
- use proper bulky waste collection services to dispose of large items, and keep communal areas in flats free of trip and slip hazards.
Please do not:
- create a nuisance to other neighbours, or
- keep any hazardous substances such as petrol, bottled gas or welding equipment in communal areas of flats.