We’re responsible for carrying out most, but not all, repairs in your home.
- the structure and outside parts of your property (external walls, main roof, porches, fences – if they border onto a public area, etc)
- electrical wiring (including sockets, switches and fittings – but not light bulbs) and heating systems
- kitchen units, sink and worktops
- bathroom sanitary ware (such as bath, basin, shower, wc)
- doors and windows
- areas shared with other residents, such as communal halls, stairways and gardens
For a full list of our repair responsibilities and your repair responsibilities download our repairs booklet.
What do you want to do?